In short, find the book you want to add, tap , then choose “Import with One DjVu” (or “Share”, “Open in One DjVu”, “Copy to One DjVu”).
The ways you can add a new book to your One DjVu library:
- via your favorite cloud app – OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Yandex Disk, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.:
- open somewhere on the internet using Safari or any other browser you like:
- email to yourself (don’t forget to include a book as an attachment):
- share using AirDrop from another device;
- or add files to One DjVu through iTunes.